Feudi di San Gregorio Wine Dinner – Thursday, March 2nd @ 6 PM
Feudi di San Gregorio is the leading winery in Southern Italy that has brought the Campania region back to the forefront of wine-lovers around the world. Chef James Shields will be pairing special dishes to match with the complex and unique wines, both red & white, from this renowned winery.
Tickets are $95/person including tax and gratuity. Call the restaurant to purchase.
Ides of March Roman Dinner – Wednesday, March 15th @ 6 PM
Save the date! Tony & Cathy Mantuano invite you to join them for a one of a kind event on the 15th of March. Combining spectacular Roman cuisine created by James Beard Award Winning Chef Tony Mantuano with carefully selected wines courtesy of Cathy Mantuano, this is sure to be a hit. Don’t miss out on a remarkable evening. Stay tuned for more info.
Ramen Rumble – Sunday, April 23rd 4-10 PM
YOUNG LEADERS IN KENOSHA (YLINK) is pleased to partner with MANGIA WINE BAR and SAZZY B RESTAURANT in presenting Downtown Kenosha’s inaugural Ramen Rumble on Sunday, April 23rd. Scheduled as YLINK’s Sunday kickoff to YP Week—a statewide initiative to engage young professionals in communities across Wisconsin through a week of unique and engaging activities—this event will be unlike anything that Kenosha has seen, pitting Downtown Kenosha’s two greatest culinary teams against one another in a head-to-head competition of taste, ingenuity, and culinary prowess.
- April 23rd, from 4-10p at MANGIA WINE BAR (5717 Sheridan Rd in Kenosha)
- See local daughter Mary Radigan, of SAZZY B RESTAURANT face off against Downtown Kenosha’s newest-comer, James Shields of MANGIA WINE BAR
- For just $35, guests enjoy two bowls of Ramen—one from each chef—paired with beverages also crafted by each team
- The fast paced pop-up event encourages guests to stay, mingle, and meet others while enjoying a unique night in celebration of Kenosha’s budding food culture
- Votes for favorite ramen and favorite beverage will be tallied, and one chef will emerge victorious
YLINK invites all of Kenosha to attend this interesting, tasty, and limited engagement. On the evening of April 23rd, MANGIA WINE BAR will suspend service of their traditional menu, and simply focus on slinging noodles for all of Kenosha to enjoy. Walk-ins welcome. Reservations Recommended. Vegetarian options will be available, though certain food allergies may not be accommodated. Call MANGIA WINE BAR at 262-652-4285 for reservations and more information.
Aphrodisiac Cooking Class 12:30 pm
Aphrodisiac Cooking Class @ Mangia Wine Bar
Feb 11 @ 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Our annual, most requested, guaranteed to sell-out Aphrodisiac Cooking Class featuring James Beard Award Winning Chef/Owner Tony Mantuano and Chef de Cuisine James Shields is on Saturday, Feb 11th at 12:30 PM. For $75 per person all inclusive, you Read More
Happy Hour 5:00 pm